Friday, August 22, 2008





Ok so I really dont know how to do this blog thing..I dont know how to put up cute wallpaper and pictures where I want to put them. Does anyone want to come show me???

I just wanted to tell you a couple funny things Carter has said in the last little while...
-"Mommy my diapers teasing me"- AKA his diaper is on crooked or its twisted its just bugging him!!

-"I dont get it!!! I dont get it Mommy!! How does the water come out of this machine??" - Said while taking a bath and wondering how the water comes out of the tap!!
I Love being able to spend one on one time with carter. Madisyn has started 1st grade so she is gone all day. It is fun to just hang out with my cute little Carter!

10 comments:

Family said...

I am so proud of you. Your blog looks great.. I love all the pictures of carter he is getting so big... He is super cute.. OH dallen starts school on monday yippy..

ejrowsell said...

WOW! He's a little boy now! How did that happen. So cute Amber!!! So excited for Damon to start on Monday! We should do lunch.... ;-) Or a weekend trip, since we didn't do it yet!

Jamber said...

Oh he is so cute!

crazymamma said...

hey i am sooo excited for you do start blogging again! yeah! ok i love the pics of carter he is soo cute and soo big! call me and i can help walk you through the background and pictures...it was confusing for me at first but i got it down so call me and i will show you how!we miss u guys

Laura Alvord said...

Yeah! I am so surprised that you updated (when we talked about it you didn't seem too interested). It was fun seeing you again. Let's do something again soon.

Family said...

Lets see if my username changed! On a seperate note, I am glad you update your blog at least bi-annually :-)

Di said...

Woohoo! Keep going on the blogging. That is so cute what Carter said.

The Redhead said...

I also think the machine in the bathroom is AMAZING!! Carter is hilarious!!
Call me if you need help, im not to great at it either but we could try!

Family said...

ok amber its time for another cute post. I just need to see what your cute kids are up to!! My mom is here this week. Boy does it make me want to come to utah. I sure miss everyone. Give everyone a big hug and kiss.
love jocie

The Redhead said...

Amber, I love Carter and you tell him I said so. I just thought it was so Hilarious when he said that at church I just had to put it on the blog. We do have crazy boys but I have no parenting tips, that is why my kids are crazy!!